Thursday, July 12, 2007

Online presence

I am all over the place these days. I was looking at all of the "custom" urls that I have assigned to different services I am a member of and was blown away. I will try to start listing them here. Notice that there are already a number of site links over to the right, so instead of duplicating my work, I will only list the unique ones here. Also know that sites on the right are sites that I host myself, whereas everything below is hosted elsewhere.

Personal
Two social networking sites that I have profiles on.



These two are streaming music sites that I listen to. Pandora is my preferred site. If you ever want to know what music I am listening to, go there.


Something that came with my Time Warner broadband connection. It is just a redirect at this time.




Business
A business related networking site

Online business cards

Some computer related tips and tricks

No comments: